Event Centre Manager-Female
• B.Sc/HND in Hospitality/Hotel Management, Public Relation & Promotion and other Social Sciences.
• Aged between 25-40 years with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar position. Social Media, Events/Project & Relationship Management Skills.
• Must be willing to learn fast;
• Good negotiation, sales and marketing skills.
• Budget awareness.
• Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
• Customer Service, Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite. The ideal person must demonstrate a proven track record in marketing and selling events, high quality standards, initiative, results orientation, creativity and integrity. Experience of successfully planning and delivering corporate/private events. Good organisational and planning skills
Source and secure new business relationship for the center.
Create marketing strategies and campaigns and undertake all duties necessary to deliver such strategies and marketing objectives.
Measure and analyse the event activity against targets and building on success of activities.
Cold calling to arrange meetings for the MD with potential customers to prospect for new business. Nurture and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients.
Ensure excellent customer service delivery for all events held. Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, audience and objectives.
Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence. Come up with suggestions to enhance the organizations events success.
Manage the production and distribution of all marketing and sales materials through print and electronic distribution via the Internet.
Maintaining and updating customer databases, sending out seasonal promotions and mailers to customers. Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
Supervision and coordination of other center staff such as cleaners and security guards.
Candidates residing at Lekki, Ajah and Environs is preferred.Salary is N 60, 000/m plus commission.
Interested candidate should contact Patfam-08023817484 on or before Monday 22nd October 2018