Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) | with Head Office at Ikoyi, Lagos need a Facility Manager to manage her Farm at Olorunda Imala in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Education ▪ Degree from an accredited university
Experience ▪ Minimum of 6 years of work experience
▪ Responsible for leading the delivery of facility management, logistics and general administrative services, with the aim of supporting the daily operations of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Facility Management: Drive facilities management (FM) operations and ensure adherence to FM standards and schedules.
- Office Administration: Oversee and ensure the smooth running of daily activities (security, janitorial/cleaning, farm ambience
- Fleet Management/Logistics: Manage the registration, documentation, maintenance and deployment of the organization’s vehicle fleet.
- Facilities Reporting: Generate monthly and quarterly data on spend analysis and highlight critical areas to ensure proactive approach to asset management
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE): Ensure the organization’s adherence to standard at workplace.
▪ Vendor Management: Manage the organization’s relationship with external agencies /service providers in line with the firm’s established practices and procedures (e.g. service level management).
Reporting Relationships Functionally reports to: General Manager, Riparian Farming Limited administratively reports to: Head, Procurement and Administration Supervises: Team Member, Facility Management & Administration
Interested? Call/WhatsApp through 08023817484 and send CV@email@example.com copy, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com on or before monday 27th March 2023
Please circulate, someone close to you might need the job.
To get Jobs/HR Updates. Join Patfam Job Clutch through the link below.