Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) | with Head Office at Ikoyi, Lagos need a Technical Officer to manage her Farm at Olorunda Imala in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Education: Relevant Academic and Technical Certifications
- Carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance to all plumbing, irrigation, electrical and mechanical systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate records of all preventative maintenance and repair work carried out and report any substandard or defective equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing, irrigation, electrical and mechanical systems and fixtures
- Source replacement materials and fabricate parts where necessary, ensuring no substandard materials are used
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements
- Ensure all farm plumbing, irrigation, electrical, mechanical systems and farm structures like greenhouses,warehouses,etc; are always in order and functional
- Ensure timely report or notification of any fault and immediately rectify such in order to avoid loss of productive time and invariably any loss to the company
- Administer and ensure optimal utilization of available resources to maintain effectiveness
- Escort specialist contractors and work beside them as required.
- All work to be carried out to the relevant trade standards
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental policies are adhered to at all times
- Undertake duties, as required, that contribute to the effective operation of the farm.
- Always write reports of all repairs and maintenance works carried out
- Work in accordance to Riparian Farming Limited policies and procedures
Reporting Relationships: ..Functionally reports to Fascility Manager …Administratively reports to Fascility Manager
Interested? Call/WhatsApp through 08023817484 and send CV@firstname.lastname@example.org copy, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org on or before monday, 27 march 2023
Please circulate, someone close to you might need the job.
To get Jobs/HR Updates. Join Patfam Job Clutch through the link below.