A Quality Control Manager.
• A degree in either Food Technology, Microbiology or related field. Prior experience of 2-3 years in food/Milk industry is a plus.
• Should have the basic understanding of Food safety, assurance and controls.
• Should ensure products meet company, customer, and regulatory requirement for quality and food safety standard.
• Must have the knack for details and able to follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practice as prescribed by regulatory body.
• Create a work checklist, oversee and perform daily pre-operational inspections, perform monthly sanitation as well as advise on the best hygienic practice.
• Should be able to differentiate and confirm the best raw material (Milk and Garri.)
(2) Drivers: Some to cover Lagos axis and others to cover SagamuI/badan.
• A male with a least 3-5 years working experience.
• Should be able to understand the routes of any area they which to apply.
• Should be able to read and write well
• Must have valid driving licenses
Good condition of Job and standard remuneration. Interested candidates forward cv to hr@Patfam.com on or before Tuesday 3rd August 2019.